An open letter to CA khaleel Sir.- nazeefwrites

Assalamualaikum,

I am Muhammed Nazeef Manegar. I am a teacher. I run my blog with my pen name ‘nazeefwrites’. I want to bring change through my writing. I believe that writing without implementation of action is lame. Therefore, I request you to ponder over these words and help me to bring change.

Education plays a major role in any society. As Mandela said “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” The nation cannot prosper if it does not have enough educationists. Education gives us opportunities to explore and expand beyond imagination and horizon.

Our town is blessed with many institutions yet we lack in producing government officials. Our students are ill-informed about government sector job. Recently a function was held to create awareness regarding government sector jobs but arranging these programs will do no good if the students do not get the resources.

We need guidance that can help us to reach our targets. When I met most of the students, many of them said they want to become a government official be it in judicial, railway or public sector. These students lack in guidance. They don’t know how to reach such platforms. More than that, they don’t know the study method. They have no teachers to help them through the process. Also, there are no tuition centers or organizations to help them get through.

Bhatkal has gifted us many doctors and innumerable amount of engineers but it has NOT given us a single IAS, IPS, IAF, IPD etc. our town has not given us enough government officials. I literally feel that the problem is not with the students but the absence of resources. If we set up a tuition center where our student can get guidance through some finest teachers then we can get at least one IAS officer in near future. So I request you to create an organization or a center where Bhatkal students can be trained, nurtured and guided.

Allah has blessed you with knowledge, wealth and wisdom. Your voice matter a lot. I hardly met you but you have always been my inspiration. I have grown up watching you as my idol. I hope you will not deny my request. In Sha Allah.

Nazeefwrites.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The martyred groom - Hanzalah [RA]

"MEN WHO ARE AFRAID" -nazeefwrites

Stop MASTURBATING and start LIVING. PART 1 OF 3